dissabte, 13 de maig del 2017

MEXICAN MOM WHO INVESTIGATED DAUGHTER'S DEATH IS KILLED

I want to comment with you a news which took place in Mexico but is very worried for this reason I'll explain you what is happening there nowadays. This article explains that currently are disappearing a great number of students which are kidnap and then murder. 

The article is focused in a mother of once victim who was killed 10th of May because she gave information about the incident to police and they arrest and jail the gang called the Zetas. The woman was murder in her house because one of the member of the gang began to harass her. She asked for protection but nobody wanted to guarantee it. 

This murder, has been disturbed to people and they started a campaign to found the students who are missing because the institutions aren't implicated. 

I'm very surprised because I  have seen some films about this incidents but I never should thing it will happened in the real life. If I could, I would be there to help the people who is suffering this. Lose a son or a daughter is very difficult and affect completely to a family, I know it because in my family happened years before and it suppose a big break up of the family. Everybody will fight to solve this problems but current institutions are lost and most of them don't want to do anything for fear. The world is preparing for the Third Wold Ward and most of the countries are watchful for if it begin. 

I want to transmit my support to the families who are living a hard period on their life, it will solve in a near future, you must be fighting and supporting each others because together you are more strong.

When I read the article I learned two words which help me to improve my english. They are gang and mushroomed


Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada