divendres, 12 de maig del 2017

HARRY POTTER PREQUEL STOLEN IN BRIMINGHAM BULGARY

Are you Harry Potter fan?  So, you can't miss the article wrote in BBC news which I'll talk in this post. It was published the 12th of May but the incident happened a moth ago. The article explains the burglary of Harry Potter prequel which was write for a charity auction in 2008 and it has been sold for 25,000$. 

JK Rowlling posted a tweet saying that nobody should buy it. The burglary victim said that this occurrence was shocking but now he only wants to recuperate it. Furthermore, he is worried because the perpetrator will win a lot of money, if he sell it. For this reason the investigator are keep an eye on the social media in case that appear signs of the perpetrator trying to sell it.

This article surprise me because a prequel of Harry Potter was lost last month and it is something very valuable and I really believe that rich and good condition people will control their possessions. On the other hand, I think that burglaries have increase this lasts years in all the countries. My hypothesis is that the number of poor people had increase and for this reason they need to robber to live. We don't realize that number of poor people had increase because prices decrease and the style-lie too. 

So, we must be conscious that crisis is still present and even the situation seems better it isn't. We must help poor people and if we do it, the number of crimes will decrease because if we don't change it the world will be a completely caos.

When I read the article I learned some words which help me to improve my english. They are penned, plea and auction.

Here I leave you the news in video format if you would watch it, it will help you to understand better the new I explained in before. 





Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada