dimecres, 10 de maig del 2017

DO WE LIVE BECAUSE WE ARE CAPRICIOUS?

Do you think humans are capricious? In posts before I talked about university, beauty, human rights, etc. But I really believe about the intention of humans in life. I strongly think that humans set out aims and goals to achieve and spend a lot of time trying to get it. 

Then, once we achieve our aim and get it, humand become happy and fortunate. Althought this happines is temporary because once we reach our goals we bored it or it let down us because we imagine it different and when we got it, it isn't we imagine. So, when it happens our we search another goal and this stay behind. 

Thinking about this theory I imagine, because it is what happen to me, I concluded that humans don't esteem what we have and we are constanly searching other things. This actitude is a sign of little consideration towars ourselves, becuase we apply all our effort to achieve the aims and in a short period of  time we devalue it. It is a sign of  the insecurity in life or a sign we are lost and don't know what do with our life, for this reason we search aims to distract ourselves. 

I explain it, because I had an aim years before but my  mind changes and I realize that I was searching some distractions to made me belive I was being happy. My aim was join in a competition team of my dance school and win the competitions we singed up. In August I was accepted in competition team and we started training sessions. Days after it, I met a boy in a party and we began to

know. From that party, my life and my aims changed. I realized my goals were whims. Now I participate in competition but it isn't satisfactory to me because it is something I don't want right now. But I take concious and I want to convince me that it was my dream for years and I'll be happy to achieve my aim. 

I want to stay with my boyfriend in all my free time, but I can't refuse my dream althout currently it disturb me because in future I'll reget if I leave my dream. For this reason I think humans are capricious because we change our aims quickly and don't think highly of our effort. 

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada