dijous, 11 de maig del 2017

DESCRIBE YOUR LIFE PARTNER

It is said that a soulmate is almost impossibe to find but we may find a perfect life-partner. I knpw I'm very young but I really believe I have had it in my side for seven months.

His name is Biel, he is my boyfriend and he is 22 years old. We met on a party last summer and since then we fell in love. He has a large face, a wide nose and light-brown and small eyes. His lips are thin and soft. His hair is ash grey and is too short because I cut it two weeks ago. He is short, fit and slim, that is to say, he has a good body shape. He wears glasses becasue he has sight problems since he was little, but he sometimes wears contact lenses.

He ended his degree last year in ESCAC, so he is graduated and he is a scriptwriter. He did some projects in advertising companies but now he doesn't work because labour market is difficult. He is hard-working and he is always doing things to improve his curriculum. Now he is studying to pass the First Certificated exam in June.

He is athletic and he loves playing basketball with his friends and in his free time or going to the gym. Although, he prefers writing something or improving his scripts. He likes exotic countries and he would like to travel around the world, although his economy doesn't let him. 

He is quick-witted and shrewd because his work requires him and he is demanding with himself. He is smart ans has a lot of knowledge in culture. He is racional and is hardly ever impulsive. He seems distant at first sight because he is sensitive and he put a wall in front of hum, but in his deep inside he is very affectionate, he is an angel.

I like him because of his qualities which are admirable and he is very loving. His unique defect that he is negative and he rarely thinks in a postive way but he is trying to improve it. He always makes me feel confortable on his side and he always makes me laugh. For these reasons I believe he is or could be my life-partner. 


Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada