dimecres, 24 de maig del 2017

FINAL REFLECTION

I'm so melancholy because this is my last post. I had been writing here since 2014 and even at the beginning it was hard at the end I love write here because I could express what I felt in any moment. The truth is that I believe now I'm more mature and as a result of it is that the topics or writings are more logical. 

My first post in this blog was the 26th of September of 2014 and the title is Bucket list. It was a task were we had to made a list saying our objectives. Nevertheless to compare my last post I take my first your-says because there I'll be able to analyze better my evolution. It is a composition called From orange to red.

I can see a large change or evolutions since 2014 to now. The great change I can appreciate is the extension of the writings. At the beginning my compositions took up 10 lines however on my lasts post I tried to widen it. I can appreciate my low level or my difficulties writing it compared to my last posts. I know that my readings aren't perfect but from the first one of this blog here have been a evolution. 

For example I can demonstrate my difficulty.  The sentences are too short and I used a simple syntactic, I only used past simple and present simple. In contrast this year I used a big syntactic variety because we spend hours and hours in class working grammar.  My vocabulary was basic and almost always I used the same words as bad, good, happy and satisfy. On the other hand, I think that I use a variety lexical because I always tried to search synonyms to don't repeat words. Another point that really grab my attention are some spelling errors in From orange to red composition which are cahange it should be change, parets when it should be parents or read when it should be red. It are mistakes that I didn't find and it shows my low level. In my lasts posts I'm really sure that there are mistakes but it seems to me that it aren't as these. 

Besides it, compositions aren't the unique things that shows the change. There are oral presentations that show it. I don't have my first oral presentation but I remember my feeling and the sensation of how it was. 
I remember I prepared it so much and the content I'm sure that it had been as now. In contrast the language, the vocabulary it were more simple and basic compared to the last presentation. My fluency is better now than in the beginning, even thought nowadays I continue getting tongue-tied. I must be sincere and confess that now I'm able to think in english, thing that it hadn't happened before because I thought in english and then I translated the sentences. For this reason I feel that my english is a little bit more fluid and as a consequence my last presentation was better than others before. 

To sum up, I really think I had realized a change or a develop during the years I was doing and writing on this blog. It helped me to improve my english and to develop some skills that are difficult. 


Now I finished baccalaureate I wish to share with you my best composition and my best oral presentation. Or almost the once I think are my bests. I'm so proud about my writing that was a little Research Essay that is called Is jealousy natural? I really believe that it is my best composition because I dedicated a week to write it because I searched and sorted the information and then I wrote it. I used all the grammar that the teacher taught us during the year and the vocabulary is assorted. I tried to not repeat words to made a special composition. 

Furthermore, my oral presentation that I consider that was great is the once I talked about my research project.  I was so nervous but even thought the presentation was fantastic. I didn't have a perfect fluency because to me it is hard but I tried to balance it out with new vocabulary and expressions. On the other hand, I did some mistakes but I know which are it and currently I'm carefully to don't do it. 

I hope you have enjoy reading my posts and if It doesn't it, I'll write better in a future because I want to continue progressing and writing something more here. Enjoy the summer and see you soon !


Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada