dissabte, 19 de març del 2016

PHRASAL VERBS

I'm going to tell you an anecdote. This is something that happened to me some months ago. 

I love dancing and it's my passion, so I'm in a school of dance enrolled. In February they sorted out a weekend in Barcelona in order to dance with the best dancers. Therefore, I wrote down in it together with my cousins. 

The weekend was a complete disaster ! Everything started when I fell asleep and arrived late to get the bus. Fortunately, they were waiting for me but I had to make up an excuse because if not they had been angry with me. When we got off the bus, the teachers told us that the instructor's engine had broken down and the class had been put off. We became angry and went to check at in the hotel. 

It was a very hectic weekend, but funny at the same time because I could live new experiences and I saw that I was growing up.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada