diumenge, 20 de març del 2016

FORMAL LETTER

Department to establish babysitting
Figueres
17 Falgueres Street
17600, Figueres

20th March 2016

Ms. Walker, Manager of Coca-Cola
Hunts town Business Park, Cappagh Rd, Ballycoolin, Co. 
(D01) Dublin, Ireland.

Dear Ms. Walker, 

The reason why I am writing this letter is why I want to travel to Ireland for work. I was searching different jobs and finally I found a company that offer a job taking care a child of one couple. The company gave me this opportunity and I decided to send you a email because I am looking forward to be your babysitting. 

I am very responsable and kids love me. I have good hand with it because I grew up surrounded by younger children. This year I ended Baccalaureate and in September I will begin a career of teaching double degree. I want to be your babysitting because I want to learn more english and practice it. I am  looking forward to dealing with children and new experiences. 

If you accept me as your babysitting for this summer I will be obedient and I will do that you can work calmly. Your children will be entertained all the day and I will respect all the limits that you imposed. I think not disappoint. I will be your answer. I will looking forward to hearing you as soon as possible. 

Faithfully,
Judith Carpio Garcia.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada