diumenge, 20 de març del 2016

OUR ESCAPE

The live is surrounded by sounds as traffic, constructions, people talking. But the sounds that always everybody listen and don't upset is the music. 

I listen music every day and it helps me to flee the world. In this days I listen a song that help me and make me think. This sing is 7 years by Luckas Graham. 

This songs talk about a man who explain that his mother when he was seven years old say him that he had to find friends for didn't be alone. And from there he explain his life that never be alone and sing that his life is better than his father and he want believe that his child visit him when he will be old. 

The song make me think that people have fears. But the big fear that someone have is be alone and don't have anybody. We have to be strong and overcome our fears, loneliness don't be bad in some point is good and we have to learn to life alone because it allows us to find yourself. 

There I leave you the song with the lyrics. 


Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada