dissabte, 5 de març del 2016

ACTUAL TEENS

I don’t remember if I commented before my age in onces of my posts but, doesn’t matter because I’ll tell you now. I’m sixteen years old but in twice months I will have seventeen.

This age is very strange because the adults don’t treat you as a child but meanwhile they don’t treat you as a adult. So, we are in a age between this states. And most of us believe that are responsable for take an apartment or go out in a night club and return by taxi at six in the morning.

So, What ?? Girls and boys with the age of sixteen at six in the morning return to the party !!! We are mad !! The teenagers of our society are very liberals or unconscious. We have to return at home early. I don’t say at twelve o’clock but maybe at two in the evening.The worst of all is that the parents leave this teens alone and don’t make limits. I’m a teen and I go out sometimes in the night but I’m moderate. 

Other aspect is the alcohol. The most of the teenagers think that go to party means drink alcohol. And it isn’t. Go to party means, dance, take time with friends, spend a good time…But not only drink. Normally when my friends and I go to a pub or in a bar we can order alcohol and the give it without any problem. The law of Spain: You can’t sell drink of alcohol people menor 18 years. So, what is this law ?? Where are the controls and the policeman for this problems ??


I think that we have a problem in the world with this aspect because around this things happened and I saw it. Why we can do well the thing and grow up when we have the age ??

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada