dijous, 17 de març del 2016

DESCRIPTION

I'm going to talk about a very special person for me. His name is Marc, he is sixteen years old and he is my twin brother. He is studying Electronics in a high school in Figueres. He has few hobbies; one is playing computer games and another one is dancing. 

He is tall and skinny. Honestly I think he seems a spaghetti. He's dark-skinned and his hair is short and black. He has a long face with with small eyes and a nose as big as Gargamel, the villain in Smurfs. He has a small and dark mouth with a freckle on the right side between his nouse and his top lip. He wears the typical clothes, skinny jeans and sweaters. He is a fashion victim !

His personality is very difficult to describe but I'll try my best. He is very lovely and warm with own family and his closest friends. He is very shy but friendly at the same time. He's is big-headed, thick-skinned and very sensitive.  He's always lying and all the family hates this fact of his personality but the positive things win the negatives ones. 

This is my brother and I have to accept him. I love him a lot and all his bad things don't matter because he is my special and only brother. 



Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada