dijous, 25 de febrer del 2016

LOVE

Love. When we think in this word always are positive. In other words, we think that love is beautiful all is color pink and make you happy and love blinded you. 


This are effects that one have when are in love. This effects go on for since meet another person and this sensation disappear. I was in love months ago and all was fantastic, we go out to have dinner, spend a lot of time together but actually we are only good friends. 


When We were in our second month my brother introduce me one friend. It's done !! Since then everything went wrong. I only thought in my bother's friend and my boyfriend began to notice. I happen to was in love to didn't be in love. I'm feel guilty for hurt my boyfriend but I left him. 

Although think in my brother's friend because it was love at first sight and imposible love, too. My ex boyfriend is my friend but he feels more than friendship. 
We believe that love is beautiful but actually is very hurt.


Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada