divendres, 24 de febrer del 2017

FRUIT AND VEG: FOR A LONGER LIFE EAT 10-A-DAY

Everybody knows fruit and vegetables must be our foodstuff to have a complete diet. But, few years ago appeared fast food and food chains of junk food as McDonald's, Burger King, KFC, Starbucks, etc. These restaurants make live an unhealthy life because they don't contain enough nutrients but they only contain fats. Besides the mass consumption of these foods causes the increase the health diseases. I read a new which talks about the consumption of fruit and vegetables to avoid heart diseases or strokes.

The article is a compilation of information from a study by Imperial College London. The researchers explain that eat 10 portions of fruit and vegetables a day and have healthy habits prevent prematures deaths which this number have increased during the lasts years. They discovered a list of fruits and vegetables that their eat prevent cancer, heart deseases and strokes, reduce colesterol levels, blood pressure and boost the immune system. For these reasons their consumption is better than don't consume it.

They found green vegetables as spinach, yellow vegetables as banana and cruciferous vegetables as cauliflower decrease the risk of suffer cancer. Furthermore, apples, pears,  citrus fruits, salads, green leafy vegetables as lettuce and cruciferous vegetables decrease the risk of suffer heart disease. The nutritionist and World Health Organization  always recommend eat five fruits or vegetables a day, but in this case the investigate advise we ought to eat it ten in a day.

The article also show two cases of a women who eat eight and nine ten portions a day and they have a health habits which allow their a life without health concerns. She explains that isn't not eat fruit vegetables, although she stir fries and stews. They consider it a lifestyle. 

In my opinion I'm agree with it article, because I eat six or seven times fruits and vegetables a day and it help me to carry out a health lifestyle. In my family I'm the one who eat this amount of vegetables and I could see the difference between my family and I This is the reason why I recommend and I wish talk about the health habits because are very important for life. Food we eat is a reflection of us, so I recommend to follow the advises that investigators say in this article because are important to have a lasting live. 

On the reading of the article I learned some words that help me to improve my english and also my writing. They are boon, stroke, cruciferous vegetables, leafy vegetables, stir and stews.


Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada