diumenge, 26 de febrer del 2017

NOKIA 3310 MOBILE PHONE RESURRECTED AT MWC 2017

The article which I comment in this post is about a mobile phone that Nokia bring out on MWC 2017 this week. The Mobile World Congress takes place from 27 of February to 02 of March, there electronic companies show their advances. 

Nokia present a mobile which was phased out in 2005 and which had had fame when it was bring out. For this reason they try again to market it because people feel nostalgic towards him. The company that produce announce it as a mobile which can detoxify you from technology. It only provides limited Internet facilities and is based on 2.5G connectivity. So, it doesn't be as Androids or iOS mobile. It advantage is that battery ran out slowly, it may not be charged for a month. It is possible for it blue screen. The price of the mobile is 49€. 

On this article, also speaks of the launch of another mobile: Nokia 6. It mobile is as the others of mid-tier of Samsung and Apple. It's launch are a strategy of HMD, the company who produce it and which wanted to gain ground in this market. But some watchers said that HDM's succeed was far from guaranteed because is difficult to push into the high-end versus Apple, Samsung or even Huawei. 

I'm not informed on this subject but I choose this new to comment because I like a idea of the article. I'm agree with the launch of 3310 Nokia because they say that it can help to detoxify society. I think that society is contaminated with all the technology and I want to solve the problem because we are destroying our life and our world with technology.

Reading the article I learn new word which help me to improve my vocabulary. It are phased outmid-tierheritage and reckoned


Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada