dissabte, 25 de febrer del 2017

IS IT A EVOLUTION OR A DESTRUCTION ?

Do you sometimes think that you are living in a new world? Internet didn't exist twenty years ago and now we need to plug in it. My parents aren't becoming familiar with Internet and their uses because they didn't born in this computing environment. Nowadays, children born with electronics under the arm which would never have thought that would happen. Given the quickly evolution and globalization, do you not fear envision how might be the world in twenty years?

I imagine Earth in twenty years getting along with robots, telegrams and electronics stuffs, due to the electronics right now help us to live better and they provide our existence. I'm scared because Internet  pop up and revolution everything. Everybody in this world are plug in it and lost everybody are addicted to it, and the fact is that many deny it, but they are actually addicted. 

Might be that in the future the divergence of communities, races and countries will be able it  become a single community due to globalization that Internet caused. I believe that in twenty years Earth might be divided in two sections. Once will be the rich which have luxuries in hand and an easy life with technology. The other section will be the people who cannot afford the luxuries or live in a big house or technology because the others will have taken over everything. Moreover, I think rulers will be robots, security guards and police too.

Well, my opinion or  my perception of the future seem a dystopia script. But it is only my perception and it is the way I imagine the future if technology and Internet continue evolve as they have so far. In fact if it won't happen, the factories may destroy ozone layer and will happen something as the extinction of dinosaurs. 

To sum up this post, I' afraid of the technology though it bring me benefits and I like use it. But I really believe that more than an evolution for humanity it is a destruction. So, as for the technology we are taking giant steps and might end terrible. 



Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada