dimecres, 18 de gener del 2017

DO YOU HAVE SPELLING PROBLEMS ?

Do you ever heard of the Research project in Catalonia ? It is an investigation which carry out the students of baccalaureate and they deliver it the second year. The study consist in find the correct information of your topic and then do a practical part that have to show the theory to reality.

This week I submit my research project orally to my examining word. The experience was incredible and I'm proud of my results. I mature during this project becasue improve my mentality and I learned how make a perfect research. 

Since I learned to write I do spelling mistakes and although I try to improve it, my efforts are useless. For this reason I wanted to investigate why this happen to me and to others students. My research project is titled Learing Spelling. During the summer I study what is spelling, the cognitives process of the brain, the traditional method that is the most ancient method that the teachers train to students. 

I found which is the problem which cause this low level in spelling to some students. The problem is that we don't use the correct cognitive process. Learing spelling consist to develop the visual memory, if you developed this memory you'll visualize the words in your head before write it. But if nobody show to sudents to develop the correct cognitive process they use the once easy. and it is auditory memory. The students who use this kind of memory have spelling problems because they write as they pronounce or listen the word and everybody know that wirtting is completely  different to pronucnce. 

So, the solution of spelling problems is learn to use the correct cognitive process which is visual memory. It is a complex topic that took up seventy pages on my research project and here the investigation is very summary. If you want to know something else or you are interested in this problem you can contact with me and I will be able to help you. 



Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada