divendres, 27 de gener del 2017

BEAUTY DIALOGUE

Beauty is an abstract concept, I commented it on others post of my blog,  and we had addressed the last month of the first term and the beginning of the second term talking about it in class. As a final activity in this project we had to write a dialogue related with beauty and then record it.

This activity was done the week before christmas holidays for this reason we made it without effort. I'm not happy with the final result but it was a team work and the rest members of my group didn't want to improve it. We tried to realize our best in this dialogue but obviously not always we get the expected result. 

So, here you can read the dialogue while you are listening the conversation



DIALOGUE

Scenario: A mother and a daughter in a surgery appointment in London.
Characters: Dr. Yassin, Ariadna and Judith.

Dr.Yassin: Well, why are you here? What do you want of me? Tell me.
Judith: Actually my daughter doesn´t know why we are here. My baby, you are completely different to your friends and I really believe that you must change to be beautiful.
Dr.Yassin: Ok!! Great idea. In my opinion she will be perfect if I match her porpotions of the nose and I quit the fat of her jowl. Or if you prefer you can show me a photo of them and I will do my best, so that you look like them.
Ariadna: What?? Are you mod? Come on mom, don´t be dumb!!
Judith: Sssh!! Shut your mouth! This is an adult conversation. Did someone tell you to speak?
Ariadna: It´s my body, It´s my face, you can´t take a decision as that for me.
Dr. Yassin: Yes, she can. She is your mother and lawfully she has power over you.
Ariadna: Both of you are superficial!! It´s illogical. Mom, he only wants our cash.
Judith: Darling, I’m tired of seeing that your friends and people laugh at your apperance.
Dr. Yassin: For this reason, I would like to help you, I would see you pretty and amazed.
Ariadna: But I will not happy if you change the way I’m.
Judith: Doctor, doesn’t listen to her. Today she isn’t receptive, is she?
Dr.Yassin: No, she isn’t.
Judith: So, when can we schedule the operation?
Ariadna: I will do it if you also carry out a plastic surgery.
Dr. Yassin: Yes, of course. I can apply a discount. Right now we have a family pack.
Ariadna: That’s geat! Mom, you agree, don’t you?
Judith: No, I’m perfect! I don’t need any surgery.
Dr.Yassin: But Madam, do you have a husband?
Ariadna: No, she hasn’t doctor. She is as lonely as tits without nipples.
Dr.Yassin: Aren’t you interested in finding your charming prince?
Judith: Ok. So, what’s the offer?
Ariadna: Doctor, we will do it. 
Dr. Yassin: Great !!

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada