diumenge, 29 de maig del 2016

SUMMER !!

The summer is coming !! We are in the last week of April and we are doing our lasts exams. The good temperature invaded all the days and all the students are whising the end of clases. I am studying first baccalaurete and this course was really hard.


I spend a lot of nights studying or making homeworks for the next year. The level of the exams increase and everybody had to hit the books hard. But all of this produce you a profit because when you see the exams resullts you feel well with yourself. Right now the clases are finishing and we have a lot of exams in only ten days.  So we are stressed. 


This summer I want to go to the beatch and spend all my free time with my friends. I'm searching some part-time work because I'll have time to do the research work. My mother offered me a job in her hairderesser but I turned down it because Idon't want to work for her. 



What it is important is the attitude for recive the summer and end the studies well for enjoy more the summer. I hope you enjoy the summer as I'll do it. This is my last post, It was a pleasure to share with you this year. 




See you next yeat and good luck !!!! 



Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada