dissabte, 22 d’abril del 2017

LETTER TO MY PARENTS

Steel Bridge street, nº7
7th April, 2017


Dear mom and dad, 

What's up there? Here in Barcelona all it's perfect, here is so hot because the spring arrives a month ago and the cold desapeared. I haven't heard from you in a while, the last I know is that on Easter you will go to Istambul to visit the grandmother because she was ill. Is she already recovered? 

I've been preparing all the month the exams I'll have after the holidays. Here the education system is completely different to Shanghai. The politicians change the system constantly and it's harm the students.

In the univerity I'm, and in the most of the univerisities, as I gave been told the course go on for two semesters of four months ehach one. The lectures are face-to-face but you may miss if you are up to date with the subject. All the exams pile up always at the end of the evaluation and we bet the grades only in two exams for semester. 

The people usually go out on Thusdays, they are a big parties !!! The sutdents trades organize it on the univerities and for this reason the clases doesn't start after the midday on Fridays. Most of the students are applied on the subjects because in class the teachers only teach us a part of the theory and we must do the other part of the theroy at home. The degrees are funny because we aren't a small group of students and we can debat anything. 

Well, this is more o less everithing about the educational system in Catalonia. It can be greatly improve because it is far behind compared to other countries. I know I should tell you something more but I don't have time. 

I'll see you in a month. 
Love you so much !!

Marina. 

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada