dissabte, 15 d’abril del 2017

JACK THE RIPPER

The first few days of the month, the students of second course of baccalaureate  traveled to London to put into practice everything we had learned in class. One of our activities there was a night tour throught the streets where took place the Jack the Ripper's assassinations

This theme piqued my curiosity and for this reason I started to elaborate my own theory about why this man did the inicidents to the five women. I elaborated a theory but it isn't real, I only followed my sixth sense and I thouth what I'll explain you right now. 

I really believe that Jack the Ripper was a person who had a mental instability, for this reason he did the crimes. I think he had had a hard childhood, too and this develpo his mental imbalance, because pepole say that we are our chilhood.

What made him commit those crimes was the impotence of not being able to help his most beloved women by the suffering that men provoke him. I think his father died when he was little and this made that his mother would have to prostiuite itself because at this time were few options to work. I assumed that surely she arrived always at home brusied, injured and maltrated by her costumers. Because of this, she died a short time after and he was watched over by his aunt who was a prostitute, too. 

I really believe that his aunt mistreat him constantly because she vent her costumer's bursuit with him. For this reason Jack the Ripper searched for his victims in the neighborhood where he grew up. And he choose prostitutes because his mother and his aunt suffered for this profession and he couldn't do anything to help them. He migh looking for vengeance. 

He craved up them because he may see that they suffered doing their profession, he freed them from suffering as his aunt had done with him when he was little. His crimes were more intenses because he felt pleasure doing it. And the fact that he removed their uterus could mean that she doesn't suffered more.

So, this is my theory about why Jack the Ripper carried out his crimes. It is a theory totally invented so don't believe it because it is a simple theory that I have been thinking and seems logical. 


Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada