dissabte, 20 de febrer del 2016

NEW WEEKEND GENERATION

Dance is my passion. I'm dancing since I was three years old in a little gym in my town. But this year I wrote down in a gym known by everyone in a city near my town. This gym always organize trips around Catalonia for learn more of the dance. 

Last week I went to Barcelona, this was one of the trips that the gym organized. There we made three clases every day, Saturday and Sunday, that lasted hour and a half each one. The teachers of the classes were famous dancers and showed us a choreography. 


The clases took place in the morning but in the afternoon we went shopping and then we managed to go to the party at night. The night club was fascinating and all the dancers started to dance as a movie. All was improvised but the dance steps were awesome. 

This gym make me to think in a future. I don't know if I want to work as a dancer but it is my dream. This weekend taught me new experiences, news steps, new styles of dance. It taught me go with the flow and follow the rhythm. I matured in my dance, and I grew up as a person. 


Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada