diumenge, 29 de novembre del 2015

HOW I LIVE NOW.

This is a film about a girl that go to visit her cousins in full 3rd World War. She fall in love of her big cousin but when they are in the happiest moment the soldiers separated them. It's a joyful film that can watched with your friends or if you are a teacher of history I recommend it for show to your students. 


Daisy is sepated with her little cousin and her love is separated with her other little cousin. The girls are allocated in a house where they live, and during the day they are in the field. Their objective is returned home and found their parents. During the travel they met some problems.

In this move I love the main character, Daisy, his character evolute during the film. Started been rude, impertinent and ungrateful with the family. But she change and is converted to a fighter, and lovely. The plot if the film is fantastic, I really like it because transmit securities that most of the guys in the world forgot. 




The things that dindn't like me were some scenes that are some strong and violent. But most of the film was perfect and catch the attention of the public.



The plot of the film was spectacular except some scenes like I commented before. The beginning is little strange but when the film moving started to be fantastic. There are some special effects but don't be ridiculous. I recommend that everybody watch it because all the things that happen in the film can be true in a future. It was a great and fantastic moment, when I saw it. 


Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada