dimarts, 24 de novembre del 2015

ALZEHIMER

Our present society in the present have seriously healthy problem. Once are obesity, others have mental problem as schizophrenia, bipolar disorder, autistic disorder, behavioral disorder, personalty disorder and sleep disorder. But presently there is a new problem that affects the most old people.

This problem is Alzheimer. It's about the degeneration of nerve cells in the brain.  Symptoms include loss of memory, temporal and spatial disorientation and intellectual and personal deterioration. Finally the deterioration finish with the death. 

In my personal circle I have one person that is suffering this disease. It is hard but the person needs love, attention and constant vigilance. I write this composition because I want to transmit to a people that is in the same situation as me, that have to be strong and think in positive. You have to use the time with them. 



Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada