diumenge, 11 de gener del 2015

MY NEW YEAR RESOLUTIONS

When we start a new year people think new resolutions to achieve during the year. And believe in others things this new year. Always people think goals that can't do. You have to be realistic and make possible resolutions. My resolutions are simple but mean something special for me. They are:
  • Get a piercing: I want to get  an abelly button pearcing because my mother really wants that. I saw the pearcing in others girls and doesn't be horrible.  But I don't like it because I fear needles.

  • Smile: An other preposition to do is smile more. When I was a chlid always smile but now I be more serious.At the moment that I started first ESO my life changed and I didn't be more a child, I am a lady. Right now I see the life completely diferent, I can be happy. 
  • Accept: My personality is quite complicated. I always correct people, things, tasks, words, mistakes... But now I know that everybody can be wrong about everything. I would like be more apathetic. 
  • Dance: I love dance, it is my passion. I dance since I was child, at four years old. I propose dance a lot as I never did it. Because in a future I'll want to be professional and I have to learn.
  • Lose weigh: I want lose weigh because is the beggining of the year. This Christmas I ate a lot and I gain ond and half kilo. I would like eat healty and lose this weigh. So, I do many exercise and I eat good, I think that early I lose this kilo.









  • Take more photos: I don't like take photos for me, I prefer take it for another people. But I want to be more open to the people for take photos. I would like take more photos for have memories and never forget my life.


Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada