divendres, 23 de gener del 2015

MY BEST MOMENT OF CHRISTMAS

Another time Christmas passed and new year came. At Christmas people stay with their family or friends becasue celebrated togheter the celebrations.So, I spended my Christmas with my family and was incredible.

But the best moment of Christmas was one day, specifically 5th January. This day in Spain we celebrated the arrival of the three wise men, for me was a funny day. I explain you my fabolous day because you can undertand me.


The day started when I got us at 9a.m because I had an appointment at the dentist's at ten a.m. After that was eleven a.m and met my favourite aunt, Lidia and her husband, Jordi. They have two child, my cousins, Nil and Laia. So, we met in  petrol station and went to Girona. We spend all the day for shopping in the Spai Gironés. Was very fuuny. 

At six o'clock we went to center of Girona for wait the arrived the Three wise men.At nine when the parade ended we went to had dinner and then returned home.
These day was incredible because I spend all the day with my family. I love their.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada