dijous, 16 d’octubre del 2014

THE ANIMAL IN ME


The result of the test was that I am a dog but I might also be a sheep or a beaver.This test said to me the careers and hobbies. These were: 
The carrers were waiter, retailer, medical, sales and shepherd. I disagree with these careers because I'm not good at writing or retailing but I like the medicine and the sales very much. My grandfather is a shepherd but it doesn't attract me. 





In the future I'll be a teacher of primary school but I don't mind if before I work in a clothes shop or in a restaurant. 
The test was correct because I like sales,medicine and I love writing and retailing but I decided to be a teacher one year ago.






The hobbies were making love, hiking, team sports and biking. I agree with the result of the test because I like sports. I always go with my brother on bicycle and we play basketball. So I rellay like sports, I disagree because I love dancing and in the results it wasn't there. But don't worry because I don't leave dancing, but I'll do a lot of sports considering that I am an active person.






          THE DOGS: I choose any sentences about  the personality of the dogs.
        They are  expressive with people that they love, they readily display distaste for those they dislike.
          Dogs do not display the characteristically sharp intelligence and aggression of their cousins the wolf and fox.
             Instead, they rely on their advanced emotional senses to survive.
  •  

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada