dissabte, 11 d’octubre del 2014

MY HERO

I choose my grandmother as a hero because she is kind, friendly, attractive, hard-working and many things that make her special.

She had many problems in all her life: She had to take care of her six sisters when she was nine years old. When she was sixteen years old she felt in love with my grandfather. Four years later they married because she was pregnant but her family didn’t go to their weeding. They were poor and forty years ago they came to Catalonia.

When I was three months old her youngest son died in an accident. She was depresses but my brother and I helped her.

She helped us when we are children, when we had a problem… She takes care of us while my parents are in a special event. Every week she cooks for us twice a week because she is alone at home. And every year she travels with us on holiday.


I like her character because she is like me, she cooks a lot and everything is nice but now she is a Little ill. My family looks after her because she is our Hero.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada