dimarts, 16 de juny del 2015

Kstten2015

In the third term in class of english, we worked the photograpy. One of our task was took a picture about what means the adolescence. And each student took a photo and post it on Instagram with a title and a little description. 

My picture was this:

Es mostra IMG_3296.JPG.

Title: ADOLESCENCE REQUIRES US TO MATURE.

Description: I belive that society makes children stop being children. I see everyone else as a child but society sees us as a adults. Why have we to give up childhood? Why have we to mature?

I chose this description and picture because when the teacher explained us the task immediately I had the image tried. And the comment is all I think about society because the childhood is very important and suddenly when we go to high school everything change.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada