dilluns, 11 de maig del 2015

A PRIZE-WINNING PHOTO


Picture of The Lower Omo River Valley, Ethiopia

In class we are talking about photography. I searched a lot of pictures in National Geographic and finally I found my special image. This image represents an artucle in National Geographic about One Pothographer, Two Backpacks, and an Epic-Three year journey. 

In this picture you can see in the background a person, in fact this person take up all the photo. This person has the face painted, but it must be relationated  with the religion or culture. The man or woman has a serious facial expression, it is very strong and wild, like the picture that explained in class of Sharbat Gula by Steve McCurry.

I choose this picture because it make me feel strange when I see it. This person transmit very strong feelings. When I saw it the first time, in my mind I imagine his hard lived and his family situation. This image stir me all the feelings. I think that this happen because I have empathy and this person knew how had to did it. 


Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada