dimarts, 10 de març del 2015

WOMAN'S DAY

The eighth of March was the International Woman's Day. It celebrates every year for remember the womans who fought for the equality respect men. This celebration is like Mother's Day or Valentine's day.
This year was on Sunday and many people went out. 
Resultado de imagen de international women's day
I went to Banyoles in the afternoon, I went with my mother and her friends. There we saw a Hip Hop exhibition. After the exhibition we had a dinner, everybody had to brought anything for dinner. 
Then, my mother's team of Hip Hop and I, danced for the woman that there are. We danced three songs and were incredible. 

I enjoy that moment, was magnific and very funny. But unfortunately we had to returned early because on Monday there are class. So, after danced we said goodbye and returned at home.
The eighth of March was a special day, and I enjoy with my women.


Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada