dilluns, 8 de desembre del 2014

AGAINST CANCER

Christmas are here !! In my town had very cold this weekend. I didn't see it because I went on a trip to Sevilla. There I visited my family. My mother was born there and have all her family in Lora del Río, Sevilla. We usually go every year, on August we came and now we returned because my aunt is ill. She has breast cancer, she is very stong and does it completly normal. Her borother and my uncle years ago had cancer and passed for the similar situtation. 
My cousins doesn't know all the process that she pass for treat it. Always she is bad but she conforts the pains. She is reciving the chemotherapy and one of the secundary effects is fall the hair. She had to shave one's head. I saw her very strong because she is doing a normal live but at the same time I saw her very tired and affect for the illness. 
Again I think that this things pass once in a life for confort it. 



I support all families that proced for this situation.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada