dissabte, 3 d’octubre del 2015

REBEL SONG

Music is a important influence in the presently society. There are kinds of songs classify about the message that want transmit. I would like talk about rebel songs. 

I chose the song called Renegades played by X Ambassadors.  The song talk about a children who decided brake the rules and attempt to persuade the other teens for do this. It's about a boy that rebels against his beliefs and religion. I tried this song because I was searching for a rebel song. I watched a lot of songs and the message of this song capped me the attention, the lyrics is so pretty, the melody is catchy. I read the song and I was surprise for the nice message that transmit it.


Now I leave you, the song with the lyrics because you can sing !!!
















Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada