dimarts, 28 d’abril del 2015

THE SIMS

We lived in a society where all the teens or the most of their, play video games. We played video games in the computer, Play Station 2, 3 and 4, XBox...

There are many kinds of games and all of them have anything that become corrupted. My favourites games are Sims. There are a lot of types, but I love Sims 3 and 4, the latest versions. 
They are created by Will Wright publish for Electronic Arts in 2000.

Resultado de imagen de LOS SIMS 3These games are about to create a family or characters and then make a house. After this you have to do their lives, and control their lives. The objective of this game is satisfy their necessity and objectives of the live. 






I don't play a lot because the high school don't leave me time but if I can play I play one hour at day. When I start a family I'm very corrupted but when the time pass I'm bored and close the game. 
I supposed that all the persons happen the same of me. But this happen because you have to change the families, but the others computer games are more dangerous. 

You have to be very cautious because the games make spend a lot of time there. You can play but watch.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada